Jáncor (Bio Crianza Red wine) Bot. 0,75 l.
Free shipping over 100€ . 2-7 days of shipping (read more)
You have 14 days to make your return (read more)
Security policies (read more)
- Crianza dry red wine
- Vintage year
- 0,75 liters
- Grape variety/ies
- 67% Garnacha, 16% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot and 7% Syrah.
- Alcohol content
- 14% Vol.
- Aged 12 months in American oak barrels.
- Serving temperature
- Best served at between 16º - 17º C.
- Wine pairing
- This wine pairs well with any types of meat, specially suckling pig and hunting meat, cold meat and sheep's milk cheese.
- Only natural corks are used. Hence, it is recommended to use a high quality corkscrew to open our wine bottles.
- We recommend to decant the wine before serving.
- Organic Farming, Organic Industry, Certified Quality, Almería Flavors, Artisanal Product In Sierra Nevada Natural Park, Green Point.
You might also like