Jáncor (Bio Barrel Red Wine) Bot. 0,75 l.
Free shipping over 100€ . 2-7 days of shipping (read more)
You have 14 days to make your return (read more)
Security policies (read more)
- Barrel dry red wine
- Vintage year
- 0,75 liters
- Grape variety/ies
- 82% Garnacha, 9% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Sauvignon and 3% Syrah.
- Alcohol content
- 14% Vol.
- Aged 6 months in American oak barrels
- Serving temperature
- Best served at between 16º - 17º C.
- Wine pairing
- This wine pairs well with mild and spicy meat dishes. It is also ideal to blue fish and pasta with strong tomato or spicy sauce.
- Only natural corks are used. Hence, it is recommended to use a high quality corkscrew to open our wine bottles.
- Organic farming, Organic industry, Protected Geographical Indication Local Wine Laujar-Alpujarra, Certified Quality, Almería Flavors, Artisanal Product in Sierra Nevada Natural Park, Green point.
You might also like