Oro del Llano (Bio Barrel White Wine) Bot. 0.75 l.
Fruity wine with hints of wood.
Barrel White Wine
O.75 L Bottle
Free shipping over 100€ . 2-7 days of shipping (read more)
You have 14 days to make your return (read more)
Security policies (read more)
Straw-yellow colour. Fruity, fresh and light wine with toasted and nuts aroma. Its good acidity together with a period of ageing on its finest lees helps to keep its fresh taste longer and preserves all its aromatic complexity. This product has the following certifications. Press the following pictures for further information.
- Barrel dry white wine
- Vintage year
- 0,75 liters
- Grape variety/ies
- 90% Jaén blanca and 10% Chardonnay.
- Alcohol content
- 11,5% Vol.
- from 3 to 6 months in american oak barrels.
- Serving temperature
- Best served at between 10º - 12º C.
- Wine pairing
- This wine goes perfectly with white fish, vegetables and mature cheeses.
- Only natural corks are used. Hence, it is recommended to use a high quality corkscrew to open our wine bottles.
- Organic farming, Organic industry, Protected Geographical Indication Local Wine Laujar-Alpujarra, Certified Quality, Almería Flavors, Artisanal Product in Sierra Nevada Natural Park, Green point.
You might also like