Sierra de Gádor (Bio Young red wine) Bot. 0.75 l.
This is our most awarded and famous wine.
Organic young red wine.
Free shipping over 100€ . 2-7 days of shipping (read more)
You have 14 days to make your return (read more)
Security policies (read more)
- Young dry red wine
- Vintage year
- 0,75 liters
- Grape variety/ies
- 67% Garnacha, 16% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot and 7% Syrah.
- Alcohol content
- 13% Vol.
- Serving temperature
- Best served at between 16º - 17º C.
- Wine pairing
- This wine goes perfectly with meat, poultry and casseroles.
- Indalo Bronze medal Almería Tierra de Vinos 2014. 4 Stars in Guía Peñín 2013. Gold medal in EcoRacimos 2010. Special distinction in BioFach 2008. Silver Medal EcoRacimos 2007.
- Only natural corks are used. Hence, it is recommended to use a high quality corkscrew to open our wine bottles.
- Organic farming, Organic industry, Protected Geographical Indication Local Wine Laujar-Alpujarra, Certified Quality, Almería Flavors, Artisanal Product in Sierra Nevada Natural Park, Green point.
You might also like