Sierra de Gádor (Young red wine) Bot. 0.75 l.
This is our most awarded and famous wine.
Organic young red wine.
Shipping policy (Terms of sales)
Returns policy (Terms of sales)
- Young dry red wine
- Vintage year
- 0,75 liters
- Grape variety/ies
- 42% Grenache, 30% Merlot, 18% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Syrah.
- Alcohol content
- 14% Vol.
- Serving temperature
- Best served at between 16º - 17º C.
- Wine pairing
- This wine goes perfectly with meat, poultry and casseroles.
- Indalo Bronze medal Almería Tierra de Vinos 2014. 4 Stars in Guía Peñín 2013. Gold medal in EcoRacimos 2010. Special distinction in BioFach 2008. Silver Medal EcoRacimos 2007.
- Only natural corks are used. Hence, it is recommended to use a high quality corkscrew to open our wine bottles.
You might also like