Oro del Llano (Young white wine) Bot. 0,75 l.
This wine is very fresh and it is ideal for summer.
Organic young white wine.
0.75 L Bottle
Shipping policy (Terms of sales)
Returns policy (Terms of sales)
White pale yellow. A very complex nose with hints of fresh grass over a mineral base which gives the wine personality, and abundant nuts or fresh fruit such as apple or pineapple. Overall it is a fresh, well-balanced wine.
This products has the following certifications. Press on the following pictures for further information:
- Young dry white wine
- Vintage year
- 0,75 liters
- Grape variety/ies
- 99% Jaén Blanca and 1% Chardonnay.
- Alcohol content
- 11,5% Vol.
- Serving temperature
- Best served at between 7º - 10º C.
- Wine pairing
- This wine goes perfectly with all types of white fish, seafood and vegetarian dishes.
- Gold Medal in Vinum Nature 2012. Gold Medal in EcoRacimos 2010.
- Only natural corks are used. Hence, it is recommended to use a high quality corkscrew to open our wine bottles.
You might also like