Sierra de Gádor 2019 (young red wine) box 6 bot.
This is our most awarded and famous wine.
Organic young red wine.
Box of 6 bottles (0.75L).
Shipping policy (Terms of sales)
Returns policy (Terms of sales)
A red-violet, clean and medium intensity wine. Dark and red fruit notes are blended with hints of toasty, woody highlights. The nose is spicy, slightly balsamic with hints of red flowers and ripe fruit. On the palate it is dry and balanced in acidity, alcohol and bitterness.
This products has the following certifications. Press on the following pictures for further information.
- Young dry red wine
- Vintage year
- 0,75 liters
- Grape variety/ies
- 56% Grenache, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, 17% Merlot and 2% Syrah.
- Alcohol content
- 14% Vol.
- Serving temperature
- Best served at between 16º - 17º C.
- Wine pairing
- This wine goes perfectly with meat, poultry and casseroles.
- Indalo Bronze medal Almería Tierra de Vinos 2014. 4 Stars in Guía Peñín 2013. Gold medal in EcoRacimos 2010. Special distinction in BioFach 2008. Silver Medal EcoRacimos 2007.
- Only natural corks are used. Hence, it is recommended to use a high quality corkscrew to open our wine bottles.
- 6 bottles
You might also like