Organic Olive oil Cortijo El Cura bottle 0,5 Liters
Cortijo El Cura Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil early harvest unfiltered.
Dispenser included to use the product.
0.5 Litres glass bottle.
Free shipping over 100€ . 2-7 days of shipping (read more)
You have 14 days to make your return (read more)
Security policies (read more)
Organic extra virgin olive oil. Olive variety: “Lechín”.
This olive variety is peculiar because of its small size and it is difficult to harvest. It is better to pick it when it is ripe rather than green.
Its yield is variable and it depends on the year. This variety can be used to produce olive oil and to be sold as olives.
The olive oil is fruity and soft. It is neither spicy nor bitter. Nonetheless, it is very tasteful.
The polyphenols are average depending on the harvest season 250-400mg/kg and the average stability is also of 18-24 months from the elaboration process, since the content in oleic acid is medium, 70-72%.
Why do we use refillable bottles?
- Because we know you love the dispenser of our bottles.
- Because you can use a bottle as an oilcan and refill it with a larger capacity can.
- Because with this kind of container we generate less waste.
This product has the following certifications. Press on the pictures for detailed information:
- Vintage year
- 0,5 liters
- Grape variety/ies
- Lechín (Is a unique olive variety from southeast Spain: Almería, Granada and Murcia).
- Wine pairing
- Se puede utilizar para freír o como ingrediente en tus elaboraciones culinarias; pero se aconseja sobre todo consumir en crudo, con una buena ensalada o sobre una rebanada de pan tostado.
- Organic farming
You might also like