Jáncor 2018 (Barrel Red Wine) Bot. 0,75 l.
Shipping policy (Terms of sales)
Returns policy (Terms of sales)
- Barrel dry red wine
- Vintage year
- 0,75 liters
- Grape variety/ies
- 31% Grenache, 30% Merlot, 28% Cabernet Sauvignon y 11% Syrah
- Alcohol content
- 14,5% Vol.
- Aged 6 months in French oak barrels.
- Serving temperature
- Best served at between 16º - 17º C.
- Wine pairing
- This wine pairs well with mild and spicy meat dishes. It is also ideal to blue fish and pasta with strong tomato or spicy sauce.
- Only natural corks are used. Hence, it is recommended to use a high quality corkscrew to open our wine bottles.